HOSTAPHAN® is a film made of polyethylene terephthalate (PET) with exceptional physical properties. It is pulled biaxially and set with heat.
HOSTAPHAN® Polyester Films
Because of these excellent properties HOSTAPHAN® is truly versatile:
- Extremely high tensile strength and tear resistance
- Impact and abrasion resistance
- Dimensional stability
- Heat and cold resistance
- Excellent suitability for printing, metallization and lamination
- Good barrier to aromas, gases and water vapor
- Resistance to common organic solvents, oils, greases and many inorganic substances
- Resistant to mildew and bacteria
- Free from emollients, fragrances and flavors
- Base material suitable for food contact (details on request)
- Excellent electrical insulation
- Available in a variety of physical properties and finishes
Applications for HOSTAPHAN® polyester films:
- Metal lamination
- Furniture surfaces
- Thermal transfer printing
- Medical applications
- Security practices
- Carbon composites
HOSTAPHAN® RPSF AF3IL
It is a film that can be a transparent cover for apet packaging, has anti-fogging feature and is suitable for peeling open. It is produced in 22, 26 and 39 microns.
HOSTAPHAN® RWS AF
It is a heat-sealable, anti-fogging film. It is produced in 30 Micron.
It is a heat sealable film. It is produced in thicknesses of 12, 15, 20, 25, 30 microns.
It is a product suitable for being cooked and to be put into the oven. It is produced as 12 microns.
It is a product that can be sticked with heat, suitable for baking and oven. It is produced in 15, 20 and 30 microns.
It is a heat-sealable product with low COF. It is produced as 20 microns.
It is a film that can be easily separated from the Pet-based product it is adhered to. It is produced in 19, 25 and 40 microns.
It is a durable film that can be easily separated from the Pet-based product it is adhered to. It is produced as 25 microns.
HOSTAPHAN® RPSP AF
It is a transparent film that can be easily separated from the PET-based product it is adhered to, and has a non-fogging feature. It is produced in 19 and 25 microns.
It is white in color and is produced in 12, 23, 36, 50, 55, 65 microns.